The family-school partnership is a collaborative relationship involving school staff, parents, students, and other family members of students at the school. Parent engagement is important and necessary to the life of our school. Parent involvement contributes to building the school community, and helps to create a happy learning environment for our students.
Friends of Arc Association
The Friends of Arc Association (FOA) is the formal parent body operating within the school. The association is made up of a central committee and subcommittees that are responsible for a specific area such as social activities, welfare, fundraising and classroom support. The association meets regularly each term.
Getting involved with the school
Parents can assist the school in a number of ways, such as:
- assisting teachers in the classrooms and on excursions
- covering library books and making teaching resources
- participating in Principal Advisory Committees
- attending and assisting at school events
- participating in parent/teacher interviews and student reporting.